VoiceChat - Are You Able To Hear Me?
New physics backend for cosmetics to supply new functionalities for future cosmetics.
The VoiceChat addon bought a brand new protocol that improves performance and security.
LabyMod v3.9.19 2/11/22
Improved Microsoft authentication of the account supervisor
Fixed some crash issues
LabyMod v3.9.18 1/30/22
Crucial performance patch for 1.8.9
Turned off extruded cosmetic textures by default to enhance fps in 1.8.9.
Added a new setting to activate extruded cosmetic textures.
LabyMod v3.9.17 1/24/22
Removed Discord RPC for Linux
Mounted crash in AutoText menu
LabyMod v3.9.Sixteen 1/20/22
Added Xbox Sport Go assist for the account supervisor
Disabled asynchronous texture loading by default
Added an choice to toggle asynchronous texture loading in Minecraft 1.8.9
LabyMod v3.9.15 1/2/22
Fastened title rendering event on Forge
Mounted shopper crash when refreshing cosmetics
LabyMod v3.9.14 12/28/21
Mounted more invisible cosmetics on start
LabyMod v3.9.Thirteen 12/28/21
Mounted some invisible cosmetics on start
LabyMod v3.9.12 12/27/21
Fastened extruded textures of cosmetics (This fixes the damaged Merchandise Halo)
LabyMod v3.9.Eleven 12/24/21
Fixed a very essential efficiency challenge in 1.8.9, 1.12.2 and 1.16.5
LabyMod v3.9.10 12/24/21
Fixed a texture loading challenge with user sure textures in 1.8.9 and 1.12.2 (This fixes your invisible NameTag)
LabyMod v3.9.9 12/22/21
Fixed a rendering problem for cosmetics hooked up to the arm
LabyMod v3.9.Eight 12/21/21
Mounted invisible pets in 1.16.5
LabyMod v3.9.7 12/20/21
Disabled even more log4j options for security (CVE-2021-45046)
LabyMod v3.9.6 12/19/21
Fixed invisible nametag names behind blocks
Fastened the bug that the accounts within the account manager generally displayed invalid session though this was not true
LabyMod v3.9.5 12/10/21
Fastened a critical Minecraft multiplayer safety challenge
(Fixed for Minecraft 1.8.9, Minecraft 1.12.2 and Minecraft 1.16.5)
LabyMod v3.9.Four 12/7/21
Mounted cosmetic issues in first individual when utilizing left hand
LabyMod v3.9.3 11/26/21
Mounted bugs in LabyMod4 community protocol
LabyMod v3.9.2 11/21/21
Fastened cosmetic rendering issues for arms and legs
LabyMod v3.9.1 11/15/21
Fixed connection timeout challenge in LabyMod4 network backend compatibility layer
LabyMod v3.9.0 11/12/21
Now we have recoded the complete account supervisor.
It's now potential to add and remove accounts ingame once more.
All expired sessions that are added are continually renewed in the background to keep away from unnecessary waiting occasions when switching accounts.
Additionally with this update we began to migrate our backend to LabyMod4.
LabyMod v3.8.Seventy five 11/3/21
- Mounted account credential loading of the new Minecraft Microsoft Retailer launcher
- Added an indicator next to the account to see which launcher it was loaded from.
LabyMod v3.8.74 11/2/21
- Help for brand new Minecraft Microsoft Retailer launcher
LabyMod v3.8.Seventy three 10/19/21
- Added beauty attachment position for arms and legs
- Added dynamic title tag top for new cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.Seventy two 8/26/21
- Fixed an issue with the cosmetic animations
- Mounted a difficulty with the glowing effect of cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.71 8/26/21
- Mounted an issue with smooth animations of new cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.70 8/21/21
- Improved efficiency of the cosmetic animations
LabyMod v3.8.69 8/21/21
- Added LABY.web profile button to participant interplay menu, LabyMod Chat and identify history lookup
- Changed Account Supervisor "Add" button with "Reload" to reload the accounts from the launcher
- Mounted an issue with the Microsoft Authentication
LabyMod v3.8.Sixty eight 8/19/21
- Mounted texture issues of some cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.67 8/19/21
- Fastened a glowing problem
LabyMod v3.8.Sixty six 8/19/21
- Implemented glowing effect for the new cosmetics
- Carried out a characteristic to extrude textures for the brand new cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.65 8/13/21
- Fixed a bug that pets are invisible
LabyMod v3.8.Sixty four 8/13/21
- Fixed cosmetic rendering problem
LabyMod v3.8.63 8/8/21
- One other fix to avoid the pink/missing texture concern
- Now every single beauty texture is loaded asynchronously
- Fix sneaking animation for name tags and cloaks
LabyMod v3.8.62 8/4/21
- More improvements to avoid the pink/lacking texture issue
LabyMod v3.8.61 8/1/21
- Some improvements to keep away from the pink/lacking texture issue
LabyMod v3.8.60 7/31/21
- Fastened an texture issue of the bandana cosmetic
LabyMod v3.8.Fifty nine 7/31/21
- Mounted blurry cloak textures
LabyMod v3.8.Fifty eight 7/31/21
- Another performance improvement! All cosmetic textures are actually loaded asynchronously. In case your laptop does not help this, just one texture per Minecraft tick will be loaded.
- Textures are actually now not white as long as they are not but loaded.
LabyMod v3.8.57 7/31/21
- Asynchronous texture loading has been briefly disabled because of issues
LabyMod v3.8.Fifty six 7/31/21
- Repair crashes on Windows 32-bit.
LabyMod v3.8.55 7/31/21
- Repair crash within the Minecraft launcher when closing the game.
LabyMod v3.8.54 7/30/21
- Performance improvement! All cosmetic textures are now loaded asynchronously.
LabyMod v3.8.53 7/21/21
- Fixed a bug which may lead to crashes on 32-bit platforms
LabyMod v3.8.52 7/19/21
- It is possible once more for Windows users to log in to the Minecraft account at the account manager.
LabyMod v3.8.Fifty one 7/18/21
- Fastened one other colour issue of the brand new cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.50 7/16/21
- Added encryption state to the Account Supervisor
- Fastened a difficulty with the offset of the brand new cosmetics
- Fastened a shade issue of the brand new cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.Forty nine 7/15/21
- New cosmetics can now have a custom position
LabyMod v3.8.Forty eight 7/14/21
- New pets can now have custom colors
- Mounted points with colored fashions
LabyMod v3.8.47 7/13/21
- New cosmetics can now be mirrored
LabyMod v3.8.Forty six 7/8/21
- Mounted coloration issues of new cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.Forty five 7/7/21
- Fixed physics of cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.Forty four 7/5/21
- Applied customized colors for the brand new cosmetics
- Cosmetics can have a number of fashions now
LabyMod v3.8.43 7/4/21
- Mounted unknown disconnects from LabyMod chat
LabyMod v3.8.Forty two 7/3/21
- Modified the cloak texture ratio from 64:32 to 22:17
LabyMod v3.8.41 7/1/21
- Improved connection error handling of the LabyMod Chat
- Added LABYnet settings
LabyMod v3.8.Forty 6/19/21
- Fixed addon and GUI hotkey
- Added changeable textures for the scarf cosmetic
LabyMod v3.8.39 6/10/21
- Improved download velocity of addons
- It's now potential to obtain addons in the background
LabyMod v3.8.38 6/10/21
- Mounted rendering issues on Fabulous
LabyMod v3.8.37 6/10/21
- Improved the user experience of hotkey settings
- Fixed rendering issues when opening the sticker menu
- Mounted crash when opening the sticker menu
LabyMod v3.8.36 6/10/21
- Added Marker
- Cosmetics can now change dimension in an animation
- Added mouse buttons to LabyMod keybindings (e.g. VoiceChat push to speak on a mouse key)
- Help for animated beauty textures
- Fastened crash when changing auto textual content key
- Fixed cape particle position when crouching or wearing armor
LabyMod v3.8.35 5/26/21
- Implemented mouse fix for switching hotbar slot when utilizing mouse button 4 or 5
- Applied mouse fix for swapping objects within the stock when using mouse button 4 or 5
- The AccountManager listing will now be refreshed if you open the screen for it
- Improved LabyMod Chat reconnect
- Up to date locales
- Added a response message to the cinematic API
- Eliminated tooltip delay of the display screen API
- Carried out Starlight in Sodium (Very powerful performance improvement)
- Fastened camera tilting of the cinematic API
LabyMod v3.8.34 5/20/21
- Fastened points with Discord Rich Presence on some computers
- Mounted the enter key when adding one other account in the account manager
LabyMod v3.8.33 5/11/21
- Hover occasions within the second chat are no longer mirrored
- Fixed hover detection of non-rendered chat messages
- Fastened some locales
- Carried out textual content background opacity for chat
- Fastened module editor shortcut
- Fixed a bug that module profiles disappeared when urgent "No" within the affirmation display screen
- Modified background opacity of the Minecraft chat
- Mounted handle module visibility
- Fastened incorrect hover calculation of the inventory screen API
LabyMod v3.8.32 5/9/21
- Fastened a difficulty that Cosmetics, Emotes and Stickers were not displayed typically
LabyMod v3.8.31 5/9/21
- Stock display format now adjusts to the textual content size
LabyMod v3.8.30 5/8/21
- Loads of crash issues have been fastened.
- Mounted a difficulty the place the controls changed when switching from one Minecraft model to another.
- Improved display screen API
LabyMod v3.8.29 5/6/21
Mounted an issue the place the LabyMod chat displayed that pals had been playing on a server though they were already disconnected.
LabyMod v3.8.28 5/4/21
- Fastened missing texture of rabbit and wolf tail beauty
- Fixed crash when refreshing LabyMod
- Fixed pores and skin loading of the Minime beauty
- Improved cosmetic animations
LabyMod v3.8.27 5/3/21
- Mounted a bug that cosmetics disappeared when refreshing LabyMod
- Improved the animation transition of cosmetics
LabyMod v3.8.26 5/1/21
- Fixed a bug from OptiFine that gamers typically freeze for a short while.
- The previous sneak animation now additionally adjustments the actual eye height on servers through cooperation with the Intave AntiCheat.
- The Display screen API can now present peculiar chest inventories from the server with a nicer layout.
- Fastened crash on start and when refreshing LabyMod
- Fixed settings-packet spam when using the emote wheel.
LabyMod v3.8.25 4/26/21
- Applied a server API to create custom GUIs (https://docs.labymod.net/pages/server/minecraft/screen/)
- Mounted rendering issues of the merchandise overlay
- Mounted Boss-bar flickering
LabyMod v3.8.24 4/23/21
- The boss bar is now solely hidden when you have got the tablist open
- The "Playing on..." message is now displayed once more
LabyMod v3.8.23 4/23/21
- Eliminated "Closed Beta" title
- PUBLIC Launch!!!!!! 🥳
LabyMod v3.8.22 4/22/21
- Increased server banner measurement in tablist
- Add format and icon choice to the server economy display
- Setup java arguments in launcher when migrating to Minecraft 1.Sixteen
LabyMod v3.8.21 4/21/21
- Fastened consumer crash
LabyMod v3.8.20 4/21/21
- Fixed a difficulty that typically the addons settings were not displayed.
LabyMod v3.8.19 4/21/21
- Mounted the position of the footwear beauty when sneaking
- Mounted rendering crash
- Improved migration to Minecraft 1.16
- Added custom server banner to our server api (https://docs.labymod.web/pages/server/tablist/#server-banner)
LabyMod v3.8.18 4/20/21
- The second color of the dragon wings are displayed once more
- Fixed addon advice crash
- Fastened first particular person digital camera place during emotes
- The texture pack "Programmers Art" is now visible
- Added a server api to display language flags within the tablist
- The tablist will now be up to date immediately after a server swap
LabyMod v3.8.17 4/18/21
- Fastened points with OptiFine Zoom
- Fastened issues with the enter key in the title historical past area
LabyMod v3.8.Sixteen 4/18/21
- Mounted an issue that you simply could not transfer the mouse in any direction while zooming.
- Mounted beauty movement whereas sneaking for cap and bandana
LabyMod v3.8.15 4/18/21
- Fixed an issue the place the consumer froze when switching lobbies on a server community.
LabyMod v3.8.14 4/18/21
- We added a number of settings to the Zoom characteristic
- Mounted that calls from our API did not attain the server in some instances
- Improved Sodium addon
- We added new colors to the Bunny Footwear beauty!
LabyMod v3.8.13 4/17/21
- Mounted missing addons in the addon store
LabyMod v3.8.12 4/16/21
- LabyMod zoom key no longer works in chat
- Fixed OptiFine zoom speed
- Fastened bug that generally the participant did not disconnect from the previous server
- Ready migration to the newest Minecraft version
- Fixed another problem when uninstalling OptiFine
LabyMod v3.8.Eleven 4/16/21
- Fastened an issue that you simply get kicked when utilizing the previous sneaking characteristic
LabyMod v3.8.10 4/16/21
- Added Sodium assist
- Added zoom function (like in OptiFine)
- Fixed anticheat points when using the previous sneaking characteristic
- Mounted OptiFine set up issues on macOS
LabyMod v3.8.9 4/15/21
- Improved sneaking animation
- Mounted chat events in the second chat
LabyMod v3.8.8 4/14/21
Fastened missing addons in put in addon checklist
LabyMod v3.8.7 4/13/21
- The tail cosmetic has a textures now when the participant texture is chosen
- Fastened a crash when using the backspace key in a textual content field
- Carried out an auto updater for addons
- Added a new feature to hide cosmetics in the distance to enhance the efficiency (FPS increase)
LabyMod v3.8.6 4/11/21
- Mounted consumer crash
LabyMod v3.8.5 4/10/21
- Minecraft potion effects (In the highest right nook) at the moment are seen when the potion module is disabled
- Fastened a crash when installing an addon
- Secondary chat events at the moment are clickable
- Fastened crystal wings rendering points
- Fastened rendering bug when switching from the fishing rod to a different merchandise
- Fastened clicktest when using the mode "First clicked key"
- Fastened key names in controls
- Fixed some general cosmetic rendering points
LabyMod v3.8.Four 4/4/21
- Fixed beauty render issues
- Mounted textfield issues on Mac
- Fixed issues with the debug console
- Fixed saturation bar toggle choice
- Updated translations
- Fixed crashing points with VoiceChat
Report issues right here: https://labymod.internet/ideas
LabyMod v3.8.3 4/4/21
- Fixed flawed stock scale
- Fixed render issues with Optifine
- Fixed flawed motion in sneaking animation
- Disable darkish mode by default
- Allow fade animation by default
- Eliminated "Traditional PvP" indicator from the window title
- Fastened render problems with some cosmetics
- Mounted VoiceChat sound issues
- Up to date TeamSpeak addon to Minecraft 1.Sixteen
LabyMod v3.8.2 4/3/21
+ Darkish mode in loading display screen
+ Option to toggle the fade animation in the loading display screen
+ Previous stock from 1.8 (Crafting grid place)
+ Fast Boot (Begin Minecraft and not using a loading display)
+ Added /gamemode 0,1... command in singleplayer
+ Automated controls remapping from 1.8/1.12 to 1.Sixteen
+ Mounted some tiny bugs
+ Up to date all translations
LabyMod v3.8.1 4/2/21
- Fixed some rendering points in 1.16
- Fixed server support points in 1.8/1.12
LabyMod v3.8.0 4/2/21
+ LabyMod for Minecraft Version 1.16.5 (At the moment in Beta for LABYMOD+)
+ Moved LabyMod Settings Button to Tab Structure
+ Added icons to the Tab Construction
New LabyMod features in 1.16.5:
+ Classic PVP mode
-> Bigger range (like in 1.8) on our partner servers
-> Motion slowdown like in 1.8
-> Outdated sword/blocking animation (Removed shield)
-> Head rotation animation like in 1.Eight
-> Sneak animation like 1.7
+ Clear Window Title
LabyMod v3.7.7 12/24/20
+ Recoded the account supervisor for the brand new Minecraft launcher update (Another replace will follow for the Microsoft migration)
New options for server developers:
LabyMod v3.7.6 11/20/20
- Bugfix: Cosmetics are not visible in spectator mode
LabyMod v3.7.5 11/18/20
- Fixed points with the visibility of the child dragon and the cowl mask in 1.12
LabyMod v3.7.4 11/13/20
- Improved high quality of the loading screen
- Tiny enhancements of the voice chat
- Added VoiceChat API (https://docs.labymod.web/pages/server/voicechat/)
- Added watermark for tournaments (https://docs.labymod.web/pages/server/watermark/)
- Added Cinescopes for server cinematics (https://docs.labymod.net/pages/server/cinescopes/)
- Added Financial system Display for server with economic system system (https://docs.labymod.internet/pages/server/financial system/)
LabyMod v3.7.3 11/10/20
+ Fixed invisible crosshair problem
+ Fastened OpenGL errors in chat when using shaders
+ Mounted Forge crash when using output console
LabyMod v3.7.2 11/10/20
- Mounted compatibility of some Forge mods
LabyMod v3.7.1 11/10/20
- Fastened hotbar texture issues with keystrokes mod
- Fixed issues with invisible players
LabyMod v3.7.Zero 11/9/20
- LabyMod should now be compatible with even more Forge mods comparable to ReplayMod. A big part of the background construction, which affects the principle menu, the in-recreation menu and the entity rendering, has been utterly recoded
- Drastically improved the performance of some existing options and added extra optimizations to Minecraft which can be configured in a brand new class referred to as "Efficiency"
- Added a cache for the player tablist to avoid issues with server NPC skins (https://docs.labymod.web/pages/server/tablist_cache/)
- Taken your ideas into account and are going to be releasing new cosmetics very quickly!
LabyMod v3.6.Thirteen 8/28/20
Mounted the lava entity push bug
LabyMod v3.6.12 5/16/20
- Fastened some issues with the tab listing
- Improved reconnect queue of the voice chat
- Mounted issue with the cleanup of the tmp folder
LabyMod v3.6.11 5/11/20
We added a brand new LabyMod+ Exclusive Cosmetic known as "Eyelids". You blink each few seconds and you will fall asleep after four minutes of inactivity!
- Fastened position with scoreboards of the wolf badge in 1.Eight
- Fastened an issue where you can't set white colors as customized module color.
- Mounted crashes while session refreshing
LabyMod v3.6.10 5/2/20
- We added support for OSX version 10.10! This would possibly aid you when you had troubles beginning LabyMod with VoiceChat on an old OSX model.
- The primary individual cosmetics at the moment are hidden in case you flip off the cosmetics options or in case you are invisible.
LabyMod v3.6.9 4/25/20
- Cosmetics are now visible in First Person! (Watch & Reved Firehand)
- We changed the size of the Cap Cosmetic
LabyMod v3.6.Eight 4/23/20
- Fastened issues with Discord RPC
- Mounted issues with the Cap cosmetic and the BetterHat addon
- LabyMod ought to not crash because of invalid shortcuts
- We added a person particular volume slider within the report window. /voicemute
LabyMod v3.6.7 4/21/20
- We added particular features for the old Merch Cap! Accessible soon!
- Fixed some important safety points
LabyMod v3.6.6 4/21/20
- We eliminated the login queue! You'll be able to hook up with the voice chat much quicker now!
- Fastened a render glitch.
We added an api to play stickers with a NPC: https://docs.labymod.net/pages/server/sticker_api/
LabyMod v3.6.5 4/20/20
- We added a possibility for servers to advocate particular addons. Test it out: https://docs.labymod.web/pages/server/addon_recommendation/
- The addon should not crash randomly
LabyMod v3.6.4 4/18/20
- We added cat tail and ears cosmetics!
- Mounted some beauty bugs
LabyMod v3.6.3 4/15/20
- Fastened points with loading skin textures
- VoiceChat helps previous MacOS variations now
- Stop VoiceChat crash in some circumstances
LabyMod v3.6.2 4/14/20
- Added rank shade to the LabyMod chat
- Links at the moment are clickable in the LabyMod chat
- The present server sport mode is now shown subsequent to the server tackle of the player within the LabyMod chat
- The Surround Vary slider is working once more now
- Modified the default surround vary from 7 to 10
LabyMod v3.6.1 4/13/20
- Mounted issues with customized texture loading
- Some crash and bug fixes
LabyMod v3.6.Zero 4/12/20
- We added the Software, Face Mask, Cover Mask, Angel Wings, Watch cosmetics! *_*
- Now you can choose between different Angel Wings designs.
- We carried out a "Login to dashboard" button.
- Now we have added new supported languages! Enormous thanks to our group of the translation mission: translate.labymod.net
- We are utilizing now the Opus Codec for the VoiceChat. The sound quality is a lot better now! We also improved the Screamer Protection and added an Audio Compressor for the VoiceChat.
- Mounted some lightning points with cosmetics
- Improved the rendering of the player heads in the GUI.
LabyMod v3.5.7 12/27/19
- Improved the colour and animation of the dragon wings beauty
LabyMod v3.5.6 12/24/19
- Added the Royal Crown beauty
- Fixed a bug in 1.12 that the shader disables itself when you modify the attitude.
LabyMod v3.5.5 11/6/19
- Missing texture on texture loading fastened
LabyMod v3.5.Four 11/2/19
- Small enhancements
LabyMod v3.5.Three 10/27/19
- Fixed an issue that stickers could not be displayed for particular gamers
LabyMod v3.5.2 10/27/19
- Missing texture on texture unloading fixed
LabyMod v3.5.1 10/26/19
- Just a few crash fixes
LabyMod v3.5.0 10/25/19
- Express your mood with brand new STICKERS!
By collaborating in events or supporting one among our partners, you will obtain new stickers.
You can view all your stickers by urgent the B button.
- Tired of refreshing LabyMod to see adjustments of beauty textures? Textures of capes and bandanas will now replace immediately after their change!
- Choosing emotes all the time took effort and time! Use emotes lightning-quick by pressing the emote key and the respective hotbar key at the same time.
- You like bugs and crashes? We don’t!! That is why we fastened a lot of them!
- We added the GrieferGames Belt and Reved Firehand cosmetic!
- We created an entire new Resourcespacks24 addon with many new features!
- Now you can set the taking part in gamemode for a player utilizing our API!
More info on our documentation webpage: https://docs.labymod.net/pages/server/gamemode/
LabyMod v3.4.Eight 9/6/19
Main Efficiency Update
- LabyMod can now be run on each toaster
LabyMod v3.4.7 8/17/19
- We've added a brand new cosmetic!
- Cosmetics can have multiple colours now
LabyMod v3.4.6 8/15/19
- We've added something actually cool and its release is correct around the corner! Be excited!
- We have added the likelihood to make animations smoother on future emotes.
- The clicktest should now work correctly!
LabyMod v3.4.5 8/6/19
- Now you can transfer the Minecraft chat to a customized place by urgent the center mouse button.
- We've added a green wolf icon in the tablist for our translators: https://translate.labymod.web
- We've modified the behaviour of the clicktest
- Nametags should now work within the chat of the Hive server
LabyMod v3.4.4 7/20/19
- The module editor of LabyMod is now rather more smoother to make use of, especially the scaling of modules!
- We've added an "unread message counter" to the LabyMod chat! It is going to also be proven within the taskbar.
- You can now see when your chat companion is typing!
- Emotes are now working on Hypixel!
- You possibly can change the inventory scale independently of the Minecraft GUI scale now!
- We've mounted a lot of not working features in the Forge version.
- Bossbars are stacking now in Minecraft 1.12
- Permission modifications of a server are now not hidden behind modules
- We solved some issues with elytras and emotes in Minecraft 1.12
- The achievement display is now working appropriately when the background is turned off
- We've also mounted a whole lot of bugs in a number of addons!
- We have mounted a resizing concern of resizeable modules loaded by addons!
LabyMod v3.4.3 6/29/19
- Mounted some bugs
- Added two new cosmetics
- Added new featured CustomMainMenu addon
- VoiceChat: You can now show soundwaves for each participant within the VoiceChat module. Additionally by clicking on the participant within the module, you can report them.
LabyMod v3.4.2 6/19/19
- We now highlight our associate servers in the general public server record!
- We eliminated the TeamSpeak implementation. But it is still as an addon available in our addon retailer ! :)
- You can now change the size of the potion results module!
- We've applied a transparent chat repair in the 1.12.2 Minecraft version!
- We added the chance to report capes in the player motion menu.
- Mounted the 1.12.2 bow animation
- The left hand item slot in 1.12.2 is now no longer overlapping with the itemslot modules
- The AFK timer is now triggered on a strafe movement
- The coordinate module will replace in spectator mode now
- Increased the maximum length of the e-Mail and password discipline within the account manager
- Fastened a render challenge with the steampunk wings
- Removed some unsuitable chat permissions of the LabyMod API
- You'll not be logged in to the LabyMod chat automatically, after you forced a logout.
- The emote selector is now hidden in F1
- The slider ingredient acquired some enchancment
LabyMod v3.4.1 3/10/19
Rendering and crash fixes in 1.12
LabyMod v3.4.0 3/10/19
- We improved a variety of backend stuff to enhance the performance for weak computer systems. Your FPS should be better now. ;)
- We improved the Tremendous Secret Settings choice. You can now simply switch between shaders without clicking by way of the whole record.
- We added profiles to the module editor! You can now save completely different module settings for different Minecraft servers.
- You can now reset the module editor configurations to default instantly ingame!
- It's now possible so as to add a background and padding value to all textual content and merchandise modules.
- All modules are actually individually resizeable.
For builders (docs.labymod.internet):
- We applied an emote API to drive emotes to NPC's serverside!
- We lastly added the Server Swap Packet!
- The size of the subtitles can now be changed.
- Switching the perspective now not disable the selected shader.
- The selected shader is now still activated after a restart.
- You can now change the shortcut to toggle the hitbox.
- Now you can filter action/occasion messages in chat.
- The emote selector and consumer motion menu suits now to the monitor decision.
- Added new flag textures for the Hat cosmetic.
- We removed the white wolf within the tablist. (LabyMod Person Indicator)
- A mass of various bug and crashfixes
- Cosmetics ought to not invisible for no cause.
- Discord Rich Presence should work now on linux. Yeah!
- Screenshot fix should work now. (The "<" key is no longer equal to the "F2" key)
- Badge loading fixes of the LabyMod User Indicator
- We added a scrollbar to the dropdown element to handle more elements
- You can no longer right or left click on entities while using the emote/user selector
- The permissions will now reset after changing the Minecraft server directly in the game.
LabyMod v3.3.4 12/1/18
The red nose can now be moved up and down.
The head should no longer dissapear while playing an emote.
The chat animation works now correctly with different chat scales.
The search bar in the LabyMod settings got improved two times! :)
Fixed oxygen bar overlapping with the saturation bar.
LabyMod v3.3.3 11/29/18
We've implemented a smooth chat animation, which is disabled by default.
And for Christmas we've added three new cosmetics to the game: a Santa beard, reindeer antlers and a red glowing nose!
Preventing Minecraft serverlist timeouts after starting.
Fixed some missing textures in the module editor.
The alternative player menu key option is now a primary key.
LabyMod v3.3.2 11/19/18
We have added a name history function to the player menu!
An option to disable the animation and to change the hotkey of the player menu.
The global chat should no longer disappear when you add more rooms.
The VoiceChat has been improved again.
LabyMod v3.3.1 11/17/18
HUGE PERFORMANCE UPDATE!
We added a user action menu! Just middle click on any user with your mouse wheel :)
Added more locales!
Improved emote backend
Server resource packs should work again
We improved our crash reporter!
Less RAM usage and internet traffic for cosmetic stuff
Improved out of memory warning
Our VoiceChat got a complete nice fresh clean super duper high end recode! Lags and other problems should be gone forever!!
LabyMod v3.3.0 11/2/18
Major changes / new features:
- We added super fancy and animated emotes to Minecraft!
- Now, everything is translated to many different languages! THANKS to all the translators on our translation platform: (https://translate.labymod.net)
- Cosmetics updates are now live for everyone. You no longer have to press that damn refresh button. Yeaah!
- We added a LabyMod user indicator. You can now stalk all LabyMod users on the server!
- Namehistory got a nice fresh recode. It's no longer on the top right, it's at the bottom right corner instead!
- Discord Rich Presence is FINALLY here!! Servers can access it by using our superduper high intelligent API.
- We added a shortcut tool to replace words in the Minecraft chat field - So you can avoid insulting users and change the word "stupid" simply to "amazing". You are so amazing!!
- We added an out of memory warning and you can also increase your memory directly ingame. Cool, isn't it?
- Spotify got removed :( But don't worry! It's now available as an addon :)
- We fixed a resourcepack exploit in Minecraft Vanilla 1.8. Evil servers can no longer access your computer by searching file names >:).
- We improved all existing 1.7 animations! (Thanks to Fypsilon for helping us)
- The inventory 1.7 animation is now also available in creative mode.
- We added the old backwards walking animation in 1.12!
Bugfixes / Improvements
- Achievement notifications can now also appear in the main menu.
- The ping module can no longer display negative numbers. This is amazing right?
- Fixed some Teamspeak stuff.
- The Optifine versio number will now be displayed in the addon store.
- I'm the great wizard got some nice improvements. This might help you guys, if you have trouble with crashes just submit your crashlog to us and we will deal with the rest. Let the fight against crashes begin!
- You can now hide the X and Z coordinates.
New featured addons by our developers:
- VoiceChat - Can you hear me?
- Minimap - From the top the whole thing looks quite different!
- Spotify - Music is love, music is life!
- Controller - Do you ususally use controllers? Try it out for Minecraft!
- Autocorrection - Cen you spaek englisch?, oh, Can you speak English?*
For addon developers:
- We finally added an addon development packet. Addon developers can now share messsages between each other without an external service.
- Implemented a click listener in the addon settings GUI. That might be interesting for addon developers.
- Subtitles! Servers are now able to display custom subtitles below the playername. But it's bound to the server only!
- ControlElements can now have a blocked state. Necessary for permissions and stuff like this.
- Our debug system got some nice improvements. For example a "Restart in debug mode" button!
- Addon developers can now add a required version attribute in their addons.json
LabyMod v3.2.9 6/24/18
LabyMod v3.2.8 6/18/18
Added LabyMod Chat connect delay
LabyMod v3.2.7 6/14/18
LabyMod v3.2.6 6/13/18
Fixed teamspeak bugs
Fixed live cosmetic update
LabyMod v3.2.5 6/11/18
Preventing tagged clickevents
LabyMod v3.2.4 6/9/18
Added fast world loading feature
Fixed invisible cosmetic bug in 1.12 or on mac
Improved chunk caching
Teamspeak feature bugfixes
Settings GUI bugfixes
LabyMod v3.2.3 5/6/18
Added chunk caching file cache
Removed deprecated stuff
Added splash text api
LabyMod v3.2.2 4/17/18
Changed send instantly default value in autotext
LabyMod v3.2.1 4/14/18
Added send instantly option in autotext
Changed rabbit cosmetic animation
Cosmetics will now update instantly ingame
Fixed chat scrolling in 1.12
Fixed chunk caching bug
Fixed teamspeak sorting
Changed scale of witch hat cosmetic
LabyMod v3.2.0 4/11/18
+ Added chunk caching support for minecraft servers
+ Improved performance
+ Scaleable minecraft chat
+ Custom minecraft chat limit and scroll speed
+ Added tabs in minecraft chat
+ Clickable teamspeak messages in chat
+ Added headset, angel wings, dog, shoes and flower cosmetic
+ BR, CH, DK, ES, FR, IT, NL, PT, RO, RU language support
+ Recoded wolf tail, rabbit ears and halo cosmetic
+ Recoded minecraft ingame chat
+ Recoded second chat
+ Added loading steps in splash screen
+ Fixed crash on join
+ Fixed tooltip render bug
+ Fixed Addonloader bug
+ Fixed 1.12 API Messages
LabyMod v3.1.9 2/25/18
+ Added new Addon Store
+ Fixed TeamSpeak notification bugs
+ Added menu tabs API
+ Added TeamSpeak listener API
LabyMod v3.1.8 2/10/18
+ Fixed cape loading
+ Fixed LabyMod API bugs
+ Added space option to modules (LabyMod API)
+ Fixed marketplace addon loading bug
+ Fixed public server list pinger for 1.12
+ Added teamspeak notification to mc chat
+ Fixed LabyMod Chat crash
+ Added plugin message method to API
+ Added offline addon loader
+ Fixed TeamSpeak auth crash
+ Added pen to mc chat for edited usernames
LabyMod v3.1.7 1/24/18
+ Fixed TeamSpeak crash
+ Added Particle Fix
+ ReplayMod support
+ Fixed LabyMod API quit server event
+ Added new LabyMod Server API
LabyMod v3.1.6 1/20/18
+ Added pinging animation to public server list
+ Added server list info
+ Recoded blockbuild (Thanks to Raziel)
+ Enabled blockbuild as default (disabled on hypixel)
+ Fixed tooltip bug
+ Removed blockbuild in 1.12
+ Fixed java heap space
+ Fixed server list sorting
+ Fixed utf8 configs
+ Added extra permission to enable blockbuild swing animation
LabyMod v3.1.5 1/16/18
+ Fixed NaN health
+ LabyMod Chat bugfixes
+ Added cape report command
+ Added debug console
LabyMod v3.1.4 12/17/17
+ Updated LabyMod API
+ Removed unused locales
+ Added range, combo and speed module
+ 1.12.2 crash fix
+ Fixed 1.12 Tab-complete
+ Fixed Minecraft screenshot bug
+ Fixed AccountManager GUI
+ Fixed 1.12 chat length
+ Fixed module loading for mac users
LabyMod v3.1.3 12/6/17
+ Fixed client crash
+ Texture unloader bugfix
+ Added Optifine options
+ Changed youtube sub counter to youtube api
+ Updated LabyMod API
+ Added addon verified icon & author
LabyMod v3.1.2 12/1/17
+ Fixed AccountManager mc-demo bug
+ Added render entity event
+ Fixed TeamSpeak bug
+ Updated addon settings
+ Added update button
LabyMod v3.1.1 11/29/17
+ Updated modinfo
+ Fixed cape unloading
+ Added DE locales
+ Added lava plugin messages on join
+ Fixed TeamSpeak auth
LabyMod v3.1.0 11/26/17
+ Fixed scrollbar
+ Fixed TeamSpeak crash/bug
+ Fixed cap data bug
+ Fixed missing textures
+ Fixed scoreboard slots
+ Fixed Subscriber counter
LabyMod v3.0.9 11/25/17
+ Updated modinfo
+ Fixed plugin messages
+ TeamSpeak preview fix
+ Fixed client crash
+ Fixed YouTube URL parser
+ Fixed LabyMod Chat spam crash
LabyMod v3.0.8 11/25/17
+ Fixed 1.12.2 animations
+ Added Cape sorting
+ Added server list update interval option
+ Fixed Optifine support
+ Added new LabyMod API
+ Added new liquid bucket protocol / Improved Lava Fix (Thanks to Raziel)
+ Fixed cosmetic crash
LABYMOD 3 RELEASE
LabyMod v3.0.7 11/19/17
+ Update cape url
+ Added changed permission notification
+ Added achievement texture
+ Changed permission animation
+ Fixed Witchchat cosmetic texture (+ flag textures)
+ Multiversion addon support
+ Added optifine 1.12.2 support
+ Added teamspeak slots
+ 1.12.2 bugfixes
+ Added new icons
+ Renamed api package to addon
+ Added new cap texture
+ Fixed scrollbar calculation
+ Fixed TeamSpeakText Module render bug
+ Added Soup Refill Fix (Thanks to Raziel)
+ Added permission information
+ Added descriptions
+ Fixed Optifine memory bug
LabyMod v3.0.6 11/2/17
+ AccountManager bugfix
+ Fixed overlay render bug
+ Fixed Module Editor in escape
+ Fixed some rendering bugs
+ Fixed tablist render bug
+ Added scoreboard slots
+ Fixed outofmemory
+ Added achievement message renderer
+ Fixed F Module bug
+ Fixed Clicktest bug
+ Fixed TeamSpeak bug
+ Updated entity module
+ Fixed elytra bug
+ Added LabyMod Chat settings
+ Added texture unloader
+ Added Profilesettings element
LabyMod v3.0.5 10/8/17
+ Added Scoreboard module
+ Fixed Multiplayer GUI
+ Spotify render bugfix
+ Fixed lags
+ Reduced CPU usage
+ Fixed module render bug
+ Fixed f3-crosshair render bug
+ Added AccountManager
+ Added new icons
+ Fixed Module Editor init lag
+ Added Spotify daemon time
+ Fixed cape bug
LabyMod v3.0.4 9/30/17
+ Added launcher multi folder support
+ Fixed cosmetic crash fix
+ Fixed tag GUI render fix
+ Java 6 support
+ Shader support for Module Editor Preview
+ Changed preview image
+ Fixed FastRender bug
+ Fixed Whitescreen bug
+ Added Left Hand
+ Fixed nametag render bug
+ Added LabyMod v2 API support
+ Added Lava Fix (Thanks to Raziel)
+ Added Lava Light bugfix (Thanks to Raziel)
+ Added Crosshair Sync
+ Added Better Skin Customization toggle option
+ Moved LabyMod refresh button to Skin Customization GUI
+ Added FastRender warning
LabyMod v3.0.3 9/26/17
+ Added Capes & Cosmetics toggle option
+ Multiversion addons folder support
+ Added dynamic optifine installer & uninstaller
+ Added optifine with forge support
+ Autotext bugfix
+ Fixed bow animation
+ Added Signsearch icon
+ Fixed Spotify bug
+ Allowed all features on GommeHD.net
+ Fixed Module Editor GUI bug
+ Changed Module Editor scaling option
+ Fixed priority for mojang capes
+ Added Slider element
+ Finished scaling system!
+ Added border alignment in Module Editor
+ Added new textures
+ Fixed Minecon particle for forge
+ Added Snoxh eyes
+ Removed showing modules even if they've enabled F3
+ Fixed module editor zoom in escape
+ Finished cosmetic system
LabyMod v3.0.2 9/10/17
+ Added default settings
+ Fixed chat filter
+ Fixed chat GUI bugs
+ Fixed chat sorting bug
+ Fixed Module Editor rescale bug
+ FPS boost in Module Editor GUI
+ Added TeamSpeakText module preview
LabyMod v3.0.1 9/5/17
+ Added Updater
+ Fixed chat default settings
+ Fixed sign search bugs
+ Fixed spotify error
+ Finished public server list
+ Finished LabyMod Addons Gui (Marketplace)
+ Finished addons category tabs
+ Fixed MC Chat scrolling
+ Added new default value icon
+ Added entity count module
+ Added single line coordinates
+ Added Module Editor hotkey
+ Added Server Info Module
+ Added new icons
+ Added plugin message api support
+ Fixed custom loading screen renderer
+ Fixed server join crash
+ Added borderless window option
+ LabyMod Chat backend & frontend recode
+ Added Chat login GUI
+ Recoded ingame chat buttons
+ Added refresh button
LabyMod v3.0.0 8/20/17
+ Added Drag & Drop GUI Editor
+ Added Public Serverlist
+ Added Minecraft 1.12.2 Support
+ Added Forge Support
+ Added Addon Platform
+ Added Multiplayer Menu Ingame
+ Better Skin Customization
+ Better Animations
+ New Spotify Modules
and much more..
LabyMod v2.8.0 3/27/17
+ Added Merch Crown Cosmetic
+ Added Fast Chat feature
+ New teamspeak version support
+ GommeHD-Server ip fix
! This version will no longer be updated, we're currently working on version 3.0 (a complete recode)
! LabyMod 3.0 coming soon!
LabyMod v2.7.99 2/4/17
+ Removed Autojoin (No longer allowed)
+ Added chat color codes buttons
LabyMod v2.7.98 11/27/16
+ Added new christmas cosmetic
+ Recoded Cosmetic System
+ Fixed LabyMod Chat join feature (now with server ports)
+ Fixed PlayMinity Nick Support & Fixed bugs
+ Added Timolia Nick Support & Fixed MSG Support
+ Added new login screen for the auth server
+ 'Not working?' option for the auth server
+ Open link request screen
+ Draggable skin preview (Skin Customization)
+ Fixed cosmetic rotation while riding entitys
+ New rabbit ears cosmetic animation if a player wears a witch or christmas hat
+ New LabyMod Chat design changes & textfield auto focus
+ Improved performance?
- Removed cape priority system
- Removed Cape Manager (Upload & Move)
+ Bugfixes! ;)
LabyMod v2.7.97 10/28/16
+ GommeHDnet Nightmode search
+ Original Minecon cape particle
+ Added Ingame Skin Uploader
+ Cape Report System (Ingame command /reportcape)
+ HALLOWEEN COSMETICS!