How To Download And Install Minecraft On Windows 11 (2 Methods).
Microsoft claimed that Windows 11 would be a more suitable operating system for gamers when it launched Windows 11. This is true to some extent since it has many games-related features. Microsoft launched Xbox Game Pass, a new subscription service for games just a few years ago.
Xbox Game Pass is basically an online game subscription service from Microsoft that offers both free and premium games. With just one subscription you can access a wide range of premium games for no cost.
Recently, Minecraft has been added to the Xbox Game Pass library, that allows players to play all three games of Minecraft on their PC with a single subscription. If you're looking for a tutorial to play Minecraft on Windows 11, you have come to the right location.
In this article, we will provide the best ways to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. Let's look at.
About Minecraft Launcher
If you are interested in playing Minecraft on Windows 10 and Windows 11 then you must download and install the Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft launcher is essentially an application that runs three different versions of Minecraft -
- Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) - Minecraft: Java Edition - Minecraft Dungeons
Without the Minecraft launcher users would have to access these three titles independently via the official website. If you have Xbox Game Pass, you can download the Minecraft launcher and gain access to all three titles of Minecraft for no cost.
Steps to Download & Install Minecraft on Windows 11
You can use the Microsoft Store to download & install Minecraft on your system. Here are some of the simple steps you need to follow.
1. Open Windows 11 Search, and then enter Microsoft Store. Then, open Microsoft Store from the list.
2. In the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher.
3. From the list of results, click on the Minecraft Launcher
4. Then step is to click on the Get Button.
5. Then wait until the game downloads. To play the game, click on the Play button after it has been downloaded.
6. You will be asked to sign in with your Microsoft account with an Xbox Game Pass subscription.
7. You will see three Minecraft titles in the left pane. Choose the title you want to install the game.
That's it! You are done. This is how you can download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
2. Download & install Minecraft through its official website
This will allow us to access Minecraft's official website to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11. Here are some of the easy steps you must follow.
1. First of all, visit this page and click on the Games option, which is shown below.
2. On the drop-down menu click on Minecraft.
3. As shown below Click on the Try It Free option.
4. On the Try Minecraft for free page select the Windows operating system.
5. This will open the Xbox Store. You must click on the 'GET Free Trial' option, as in the screenshot below.
That's it! You are done. This is how to download and install Minecraft on Windows 11.
Installing Minecraft is pretty easy on Windows 11. You can choose one of these two methods to get the game installed on your system. I hope you found this article helpful. Please share this article with your acquaintances. If you have any doubts regarding this ask us in the comment box below.