How To Install Minecraft 1.6 For Mac
If you'd like to put in Minecraft 1.6 for Mac without shedding your saved video games, here’s how to install it. Minecraft 1.6 is called the “Minecraft Horse Update” as a result of it includes several new additions to the game. These embrace mainly animal themed options similar to horses, donkeys, mules, horse armor and erm, carpets. There have been some bugs in the preliminary launch although these have been quickly fastened in Minecraft 1.6.2 for Mac and and Minecraft has now been up to date to version 1.6.11. Here’s how to install Minecraft 1.6 for Mac:
How To put in Minecraft 1.6 For Mac
Earlier than you do a contemporary install of Minecraft 1.6 in your Mac it’s, very important that you backup your saved games folder otherwise you’ll lose any worlds you’ve created.
1. Open a Finder window - the smiley face in the bottom left nook of your Dock. Click on the Go Menu item and choose Go to Folder…:
3. Type ~/Library/Application Assist/minecraft into the textual content field and click on Go
4. Another day another cube Find the Saves folder and drag it onto your desktop. Drag all the pieces else in the Minecraft folder into the trash
5. Obtain the new Minecraft 1.6 For Mac Launcher and drag Minecraft for Mac into your Functions folder.
6. Drag the Saves folder back into the brand new Minecraft 1.6 folder
7. Then just double-click on on Minecraft in your Functions folder and the Minecraft launcher will start:
Do not forget that to play Minecraft, you’ll have to signal-up for a Minecraft account. If you wish to play Minecraft 1.6 online, you’ll also have to install the Minecraft Server.
Notice that Texture packs will also should be transformed into Resource Packs in order that they assist the changing of sounds, languages and different things. You possibly can convert them utilizing TextureEnder.jar.