Minetest 5.5.0 Is Out, Forked Their Own Rendering Engine With IrrlichtMT
Minetest 5.5.0 has rolled out, with a swap over from Irrlicht to their own fork of the rendering engine IrrlichtMt designed to have particular enhancements only for Minetest. What's Minetest? It is an open supply voxel recreation engine, that may be modded into many different games - like Minecraft.
There's fairly plenty of adjustments other than the rendering tech changing. This is some highlights:
- Improved TTF font support
- Contact UI help for desktop builds
- Joystick sensitivity for participant motion
- Links clickable in chat, disabled by default
- Regular texture support (for minimap shading)
- Pause animations whereas recreation is paused
- Handle modpacks containing modpacks properly within the content material downloader
- Heaps of recent additions for modders
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Add a key to toggle display map block boundaries (F8 by default)
Discover out extra on the official site. Twitsoc can set up simply from Flathub.